Thursday, September 08, 2005

Greetings. This is my first ever post on Blogger, and i will use it to introduce myself to my readers. I am a 24 year old man living in the Red State town of Lewistown PA. I have blue eyes, brown hair, and stand at 5' 11". I am an ardent fan of Japanese animation, death metal, and fantasy/horror/sci-fi. I practice martial arts, study philosophy, religion, and I enjoy making love to both sexes. Yeah, pretty odd combination, huh? Because of my quirks and oddities, I am also an ardent opponent of the religious right that seeks to destroy anything it does not understand or anything it cannot control. As a matter of fact, I've decided to make my blog mainly about these sick, deranged people. So expect updates about the deeds of these fanatics, and why those deeds do not mesh with the way our country is supposed to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Master of All said...

Good job jackass, you finally posted (and I finally commented). Now move on to your second entry and put some depth and content into it (not that this first entry didn't have depth and content, but it was an introduction). Make it interesting. You'll be surprised how much you find yourself writing in here the more you do it (even more so if you sign up for a free hit counter and you know that others are reading it as well).

Good luck,
--- D-Roc (The King of the Universe)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home