Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's only a matter of time before the things I love overwhelm this country and become the dominant forms of pop culture. Anime is already everywhere, and when a cartoon is not Japanese in origin, it has Japanese influences. So just get down on your knees and suck the cock of anime. Haters are just bitches, yo. Paganism and the universal view of religion is growing exponentially, and will eventually be seen as the dominant view of faith. Black metal, metal core, and hard core are now being pimped out in places like K-MART. Not even I could have forseen this, but it onyl further proves my point. Also, rap groups such as Outkast and the Black Eyed Peas are top names in the business. Bow dowm before the B.E.P. and show some respect, hoes. Horror movies are moving beyond the realm of cheap B movies and are becoming a respectable form of entertainment. Every generation from now on will kowtow before the works of Stephen King and Anne Rice. Yes, through this filter, the whole world will see everything the way I do, even "the master of all". So suck my half angel dick, bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Master of All said...

Yeppers...boy I'll say. Anime is taking over!!!11!11!! LOL!!!! As evidenced by such things as Family Guy, one of the most popular cartoons in the United States today, which draws relentlessly from the ever-powerful animation from the far East. Note the sarcasm...
How is anyone supposed to suck the cock of anime? We all know that the "Japanese have such small penis," as the Japanese said themselves in an episode of South Park. Meanwhile "American have mammoth penis." Paganism and the universal view of religion is growing eh? Hmm...sure. Paganism, just like anime, is taking over. That is, of course, if you ignore the growing numbers of religious missionaries and masses of people gathering together to worship and seek salvation (I'm not speaking of only Christianity by the way). Sadly, my boy, Paganism is long and far away from being the "dominant view of faith."
Black metal, metal core, and hard core are now being "pimped" out in places like K-Mart? Black metal is going nowhere (just like always), "metal core" is an undefined genre completely based upon individual interpretation, and "hard core" is a fake label for pussy bands trying to be metal. Black Eyed Peas are very good though. "My Humps" is off the chain, so I won't argue with that; although anyone who is even slightly observant knows that popular music is a trend that changes with the years. And it's about damn time people start pinching off some good, high-quality horror movies. Stephen King is an excellent author. Anne Rice is a woman, so she has her limitations. John Grisham is the greatest author in the universe though, other than me of course. But Nephilim, my dear pedophile, the day that the world sees everything the way you do is a day that you'll never live to see. Times change, but not quickly enough for one person to see everything the way they want it to be in their own lifetime. It will be a cold day in hell when I, the Master of All/King of the Universe, see things the way that you do. For I may be bitter and spiteful toward the world, but it's not because of religious morals that don't approve of my lifestyle. A lot of people don't agree with the things I say and do either (I know, it surprises me too), but they don't matter to me because I rule.

So you whip out your half-angel, half-inch dick and we'll go from there.

Thank you.

captain_crunk@strumica.com

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home