Saturday, October 29, 2005

Well, I've decided to continue posting on this page even as I work on my 360 page on Yahoo. I really couldn't be any happier right now. Every branch of the Republican Party is taking it in the ass as one by one they are investigated and indicted. YAY!! So yes, this makes me a partisan hack. And no, I do not care. The politicians and advisors who have lied to the American republic about the war, about the economy, and about the environment are getting what they deserved.
Soon good old W. will be announcing a new candidate for the Supreme Court, and if they are too far to the right on matters of social norms and corporation support, they are going to get filibustered. That is the fight that the Democrats are waiting for, and I do not think that the Republicans are going to recieve the public support to survive that fight. Bush has very little influence with the legislative body since his "political capital" has been spent, and almost all of America is pissed at him about Iraq.
I remember the press talking about how Clintons legacy was forever tainted by his sex scandal. The simple fact is that Bush's legacy has been ruined by his own stupidity in his blind hiring of cronies and his stubborness in not listening to those advisors that were more informed. We got the president that we elected, and we've got three more years, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home