Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today is the second day of my Basic Management Course. Yep, that's right, I'm finally in York. I'm sitting here after class being bored as I wait for my manager and girlfriend to show up for us to go out and have dinner. They better get here soon because I am getting hungry. And of course I miss my woman. I came out to my team members today, mainly just so that I could make the republican on my team uncomfortable. It's pretty interesting, the things that they teach you in this class. A good deal of this information is new to me, and I will be able to put it to good use right away. Some of it is unapplicable, however. The idea that all sexual jokes and banter cannot be allowed in the store would never work at my store. We are really perverted, but we all know that it's just in the name of fun. It's not like we're making out in front of the customers or sodomizing each other at the drive thru window.

I haven't really done anything interesting yet. I haven't even gotten to a bar or to a gay club, although I really want to. Perhaps I'll be able to go tonight. We'll see.

Basically the only thing I have to commend my hotel for is the fact that it has HBO. I got to see the drama ROME for the first time, and although it's graphic and it's about a time long gone, its still engaging and interesting. The concerns of humanity never really change, do they?

Blake and Dereck, I will be posting my views on religion soon enough. Check back here after I return to the store for that post. By the way, in my post on Derecks site, I said that paganism and UNIVERSALISM is becoming the dominant view of religion, so I will explain that as well. It's very important, so don't forget that.

Well, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home